So if someone comes to kill you and you shoot them first that is murder?
Dress it up however you want, whats that saying "Put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig"
So if someone comes to kill you and you shoot them first that is murder?
crack is whack
Matter of fact you actually got me ticked off now. Where do you get off trying to say our men and women who are over in the sandbox are murderers?
crack is whack
Nope, I have tons of respect for all troops. They are doing what they are told that has to be done, the ones that send them to places they arent needed are murderers. They send our troops to get killed when there is no need, that is definitely murder.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you kidding me right now? Killing someone else - war - is not murder? </div></div>
Those men and women are part of the war and have taken many lives in the process. So by your own words they are murderers. Don't try to backtrack now, that comment was as stupid as it gets.
crack is whack
True, I should have worded it different and I apologize. But I dont believe in war and it isnt necessary most of the time. I should have worded it different, but it was saying that you cant say you are doing gods work by banning gay marriage and then promoting war.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True, I should have worded it different and I apologize. But I dont believe in war and it isnt necessary most of the time. I should have worded it different, but it was saying that you cant say you are doing gods work by banning gay marriage and then promoting war. </div></div>
Ever read the Old Testament?
I'm a New Testament kind of guy.
OK, explains alot.
R13 agrees with his boy Obama... our troops have been "air raiding villages" is what they think. If it wasn't for these " murderers" you speak of you wouldn't have the right to come on here and spill you're BS, you wouldn't have the right to vote for the president, you probably wouldn't be speaking English, those gays you are defending would probably be killed if they came out, all of a certain race may be dead, if you questioned the Gov. you'd probably be dead. If you broke a law you wouldn't have a chance to defend yourself you'd be missing a limb or possibly dead. Everybody think about that next time you want talk about our military.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks